The Sr. Salesforce Developer will perform hands-on technical implementation, with a focus on delivering functional solutions on the Salesforce.com platform. The Sr. Salesforce Developer will take a lead role in design, implementation, deployment, and documentation of projects that leverage the Salesforce.com toolset.
We are looking for a dynamic and self-motivated person with a strong customer focus and the ability to lead new initiatives. The individual will have a structured working approach and excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Must work closely with team members in a collaborative manner to achieve common team objectives.
- Work with internal resources about updates per each Salesforce Release, identifying potential implications and highlighting new features that may be leveraged to better service the business.
- Service as the subject matter expert for technical and solution architecture that will include configuration, development, integration, and customization of complex Salesforce environments.
- Effectively translate business requirements into systems solutions using Visualforce, Apex and Lightening Components.
- Interface with business analysts and technical staff and be responsible for delivering complete work products
- Takes direction from project team members and immediate supervisor, but takes initiative and shows leadership when appropriate
- Research integration issues and work closely with team members to resolve.
- Research and keep current on force.com technologies and communicates trends and future needs from a business perspective
- Respond promptly to internal and external customer requests.
- Execute daily, iteration and project level tasks on time and within committed timeframes.
- Lead the design and development of assigned projects.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability while ensuring application security
- Must also work closely with team members in a collaborative manner to achieve common team objectives.
- Ability to actively contribute from day one in a fast paced and evolving environment
- Ability to work independently or on a team
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, other)
Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or related discipline with an information technology focus or equivalent combination of education, experience, and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- 3 + years Salesforce development experience
- SFDC architecture experience
- Experience with Salesforce Sandboxes, Integrations and Application Development
- Salesforce Service, Sales and Marketing cloud implementation is a plus
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer 1 (Preferred)
- Configure and maintain Salesforce Community portals. Understanding of community user permissions, design of components for use in Community Builder, editing community styles and templates, creating and deploying Lighting Bolts.
- Experience with developing on Salesforce platform
- Lightning Components
- SLDS CSS framework
- Batch and Future patterns
- REST API
- Salesforce Administration and Configuration Experience
- Connected Apps, etc
- Experience with agile methodologies
- Ability to perform in a high pressure environment and/or crisis situation and render good decisions to resolve the problems, maintain safety and ensure adherence to Corporate Code of Conduct.