Sr Technical Project/Program Manager
This role will lead a systems integration team that enables the distribution and adoption of global assets into existing technology ecosystem. Overall co-ordination of the program across software engineering, infrastructure and the business IT teams, while taking a pragmatic approach in implementing new capabilities, upgrades and modernization of existing systems with newer more current enterprise capabilities. This will include gaining a deep understanding of the businesses aims of the implementation and establishing/executing on the roadmap for delivery.
* Strong ability to influence and problem solving skills
* Support business IT team and align the adoption of Enterprise Platforms within business IT strategy.
* Technical program management responsibility
* Strong ability to network and operate in cross-organizational matrix environment
* Provide the primary point of contact for the Business Unit with regard to queries, questions and issues related to the Enterprise Platforms.
* Support the Program teams in solving issues and mitigating risks with effective strategies and collaboration
* Produce program roadmaps and supporting documentation
* Understand the inter-dependability of the platforms, features and the impact of changes
* Mentor and coach team members on best practices, lean thinking, and continuous improvement
* Active participation in problem analysis and resolution
* Prepare and present Executive level presentations and communications
* Perform analysis on results and use data to derive conclusions. Communicate analysis to key stakeholders using a clear approach and recommendation of valid solutions
• 5+ years of program and project management experience in a high growth, complex environment
• Minimum of Bachelor’ s Degree in Business, IT or Engineering is a must
• Experience with Cloud initiatives
• Experience with Data related initiatives
• Familiar with networking concepts
• Experience working in an Agile environment and ensuring standard compliance processes are adhered to
• Experience engaging directly with Senior Leadership
• Experience in a high-volume production environment involving many transactions is a must
• Customer facing project management and team leadership experience is required
• Experience leading analytical resources on projects and providing expertise in business development processes is preferred