Jr Project Manager
• Responsible for the managing Planning and Execution initiatives, remediation, and reporting.
• Responsible for the delivery of KPI reports to leadership.
• Create and deliver ad-hoc reports as needed.
• Partner with technology and business stakeholders to collect requirements and arrange for development of new reports.
• Acts as the Project Manager supporting the Senior Project Manager leading the Planning and Execution initiatives
• Supports Transformation project plan – including but not limited to cost, schedule, scope, and high quality deliverables.
• Supports execution of the project plan, stakeholder communications, and project status updates documenting issues and risks around timeline and deliverables - escalating to management as appropriate
• Documents project scope and achieve agreement on deliverables and completion dates in partnership with various stakeholders
• Supports “ run-the-business” processes for bringing all identified systems into compliance with IT support and Security requirements
• Authors fully documented support processes for identified systems
• Ensures technical documentation is kept up to date (process diagrams/documentation, technical documents, etc.)
• Ensures that all capabilities delivered align with original business objectives and requirement
• Bachelor' s degree in business, software engineering, computer science or related field
• Knowledge of SDLC, and various development methodologies
• 7-10 years of experience working with large volumes of data a variety of reporting toolsets
• Demonstrated ability to lead and operate effectively within highly matrix organization, in a fast paced and dynamic technology and business environment, with aggressive timelines and milestones.
• Proven ability to manage competing priorities effectively, and maintain focus on the goal.
• Execution focused – results oriented team player with a can do attitude.
• Demonstrated consulting, influencing, and negotiating skills.
• Exceptional interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills. Ability to build and grow relationships and collaborate at all levels in the organization.
Required Experience & Education
• A proven functional/technical professional with 3+ years’ experience as a Program/Project Manager
• PMP is a strong plus
• Experience with Jira, Confluence, Aha! and Service Now
• Bachelor’ s degree in Business Administration, Management Information Systems, Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, or a closely related field of study