Jobs related to "National Director of Sales"
National Director of Sales
Executive Talent Finders, Columbia Maryland
Our client is exploding in growth and seeking a National Director of Sales skilled in subscription or cloud based SaaS sales preferably with expertise selling into the public sector, education or Fortune 500. You have a consultative sales background, are a high energy sales executive that thrives in meeting new challenges and enjoys being appreciated for your efforts. This is an exciting division that is growing within a very established organization and seeking long term team-players with a tremendous opportunity for upward mobility. The National Director of Sales is responsible for strategic planning of a small team of field based new logo sales execs, skilled in lead generation, and development of new business prospects, coaching and assisting the sales team in moving those opportunities through the sales pipeline and closing sales, as well as cultivating key accounts.
The National Director of Sales plays a key critical role in strategy for each geographic territory by identifying the strategy to penetrate new markets and assisting sales team in identifying client-prospects to pursue, establishing long term relationships with strategic referral sources, understanding the market potential and industry served and ensuring customer satisfaction. This organization has nice perks and treats the employees and their customer network very well. We are seeking a highly polished professional that truly exudes positivity and confidence, and is dedicated to partnering with their clients in meeting their goals as well as achieving internal goals and revenue targets.
The successful candidate is a self-starter, able to work in a dynamic fast paced environment, managing a team that works remotely, has a track record of exceeding business goals and will flourish in a collaborative environment to maximize the sales opportunities nationally. In addition, the ideal candidate has worked with driving revenue in a subscription based environment or cloud based SaaS environment as well as worked with the public sector, education or Fortune 500 accounts. Will work very closely with internal departments dealing with complex sales, teaming up with implementation teams to ensure a smooth experience for the client.
· Coaching team in closing sales through web demonstration and face to face presentations
· Develop Strategic marketing plans, Effectively use marketing and sales communication resources to increase the development of new business in each sales team member’ s assigned territory
· Consistently developing sales team by training and coaching using a consultative approach
· Develop and maintain knowledge of market and industry trends, competitors, and customer needs
· A proven background, demonstrating consistent achievement of sales targets and exceeding sales expectations.
· Experience managing a multi-million dollar P&L
- Experience working in a fast paced environment, while exhibiting the ability to multi-task and displaying a high attention to detail.
- Master’ s degree preferred, Bachelor’ s degree required
- Exhibits an adaptable, flexible and collaborative demeanor
- Minimum of 3+ Years of professional sales management experience overseeing a team of 5+ field based “ hunter” sales representatives focused on new business development
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- High proficiency with tools of technology including Microsoft Office, WebEx, Skype, and other online meeting tools.