Entrust Government Solutions has an immediate career opportunity for an Information Systems Security Engineer (ISSE) to support our Norfolk operations. The successful candidate will work under minimal direction applying Information Assurance (IA) standards and regulations to the development and enhancement of IT capabilities.
The ideal candidate will perform the following activities to ensure appropriate security posture for systems, software and equipment:
- Develop security artifacts and Risk Management Framework (RMF) packages
- Perform security control implementation, testing and reporting
- Conduct system security reviews
- Coordinate corrective actions to remediate system vulnerabilities
- Develop, Review, & Provide feedback on DoD Information Assurance Packages, documents, orders and instructions