- The Senior Administrative Associate (SAA) provides highly skilled administrative support and coordination to the (ClinOps) business partners.
- Manages multiple, complex calendars to include reducing conflicts and accommodating high priority commitments (includes catering requests).
- Coordinates meeting agendas, action/decision logs and recording minutes.
- Tracks action item status.
- Plans, schedules and coordinates onsite/offsite meetings (may include audio and video conferencing).
- Coordinates travel and conference attendance.
- Participates in and supports a variety of projects, both ClinOps business driven as well as Centralized Services (CS) driven.
- Ability to identify and anticipate needs of business partners and plans work activities accordingly.
- Flexibility to take direction on projects from colleagues, yet demonstrates autonomy in managing time and priorities.
- Must be willing and able to manage large volumes of routine work, as well as more challenging project work while providing a consistent and accurate product.
- Demonstrates teamwork at the group level and acts as an effective team participant.
- Exercises independent judgment and discretion with sensitive/confidential and proprietary information.
- Builds and maintains strong collaborative partnerships.
- Makes productive contributions, identifies concerns, gaps or opportunities and offers relevant recommendations and suggestions.
- Integrates and actively participates in the CS team meetings and projects as required.
- Seeks out resources to obtain desired information.