- Supports the Global Marketing Support and HECON/Pricing Departments
- Provides varied and moderately complex administrative support to a senior director, and/or manager with permanent staff
- Provides extensive budget support by entering PO' s tracking invoices, providing monthly summaries of budget status with cost center owners, coordinating with procurement and legal, and in supporting budget planning.
- Collects and prepares information for use in discussions, meetings or projects, and prepares presentation materials.
- Performs varied and moderately complex administrative support functions, relieving manager of administrative details and requiring knowledge of department policies, practices and procedures. Completes assignments that may require attendance at and documentation of meetings. Prepares memos, reports, spreadsheets and presentations. Coordinates domestic and international conference calls. Reviews and prioritizes incoming mail, and replies directly to general routine inquiries. Sets up and maintains files, documents and logs. Screens incoming calls and takes messages. Gathers information from various sources, and compiles data to prepare reports.
- Schedules meetings and appointments. Coordinates national and international travel arrangements; may compile expense reports for submission
- Purchases office supplies. Enters data into SAP and uses system to track purchase orders and/or budget
- Serves as information resource on department, division, and organization policies and procedures. Keeps abreast of changes, and assists manager in implementing new/revised procedures.
- Makes infrequent updates to the department Intranet site.
- May provide occasional backup support or guidance to other administrative support positions.