GES is actively setting up interviews for EHS Supervisors with a leading food manufacturer in the Winston-Salem, NC area. Our client offers an excellent work environment along with plenty of room for advancement.
The EHS Supervisor is responsible for ensuring pro-active compliance with all identified environmental, health and safety regulatory requirements. This position will maintain and update all corporate, state and federal safety regulations and procedure (SOP’s), and will provide for the continual inspection of all safety equipment, machinery and facilities to ensure safety regulations and injury prevention. In addition, this position will conduct safety training and will investigate any accidents or injuries in accordance with established procedures.
• Associate’s Degree Required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• CSP, CIH, or equivalent preferred
• A minimum of 3+ years working in a manufacturing environment
• General Knowledge of OSHA and Environmental Regulations required
• Experience providing equipment safety training and first responder training required
• Experience with management systems such as ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 needed
• Must have experience working with governmental agencies and external parties