Compass Consulting Group, Danville CA
Biotech / Pharmaceutical Consulting Services & Professional Staffing
Are you looking to get experience with a growing company that has unlimited opportunities for growth? Now is an excellent time to join our team! Gain the experience of working with industry leading Biotech and Pharmaceutical companies. Compass Consulting Group is a fast growing Life Sciences recruiting and consulting firm based in the Bay Area, with a team that is dedicated to teamwork, quality, passion, and trust. We are currently looking team driven professional individuals, who have a tremendous internal desire to succeed and the capacity to build strong long-lasting relationships.
- Develop recruiting strategies to identify qualified candidates through various recruiting tools, resources and methods.
- Screen and interview candidates, identifying core strengths, skill-sets and characteristics of desired job opportunity.
- Analyze client requirements against qualifications of candidates and match the best candidates with client needs.
- Establish genuine rapport with candidates acting as their advocate – discussing client opportunities and scope of work, negotiating wages, terms and conditions of employment agreement.
- Develop and maintain industry network and talent pool, working directing with Sales Team to identify candidates for upcoming opportunities.
- Maintain effective and consistent correspondence with candidates (both passive and active).
- Develop best recruiting practices and providing accurate thorough documentation within our ATS (applicant tracking system) Bullhorn.
- Manage multiple complex assignments and priorities while delivering a high level of customer service.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’ s degree required.
- Must have a strong sense of urgency and ability to manage one’ s time for successful completion of project deadlines.
- Competitive mindset.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must have the drive for success, processing a strong desire to learn.
- Team oriented, and self-motivated.
- Proficiency in computer use and relevant software applications.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including strong influencing, negotiation and presentation skills.