Compass Consulting Group, South San Francisco CA
Our client is a leading biotechnology company that discovers, develops, manufactures and commercializes medicines to treat patients with serious or life-threatening medical conditions. They are among the world' s leading biotech companies, with multiple products on the market and a promising development pipeline.
Must Have Skills:
- SUN Identity Manager (Waveset 7.x). 5+ years exp.
- Sun Xpress scripting language – Required 5+ years exp.
- Java/J2EE Required 5+ years exp.
- XML Technologies – Required 2+ years exp.
- LDAP – Highly Desired 3+ years exp.
- Oracle Database – Highly Desired 5+ years exp.
- Understand Client’ s business needs and enable solutions using SUN Identity Manager (Waveset 7.X) product.
- Design and enable consistent provisioning and de-provisioning of user account across various internal and external systems.
- Develop, configure and deploy adapters and connectors with various systems and databases for the purpose of creating, reading, updating, and deleting user attributes and accounts from the incorporated systems and databases.
- Develop, configure and deploy Custom Workflows.
- Deploy and integrate new technologies into the current SUN IDM environment.
- Support SQA testing for above functions
- Create deployment plans and attend code reviews
- Attend team meetings as needed
- Be present or available for software deployments