Our client is a leading biotechnology company that discovers, develops, manufactures and commercializes medicines to treat patients with serious or life-threatening medical conditions. They are among the world' s leading biotech companies, with multiple products on the market and a promising development pipeline.
- Participates in, or otherwise supports, development, implementation and ongoing maintenance of Contract Operations SOPs, systems, processes, data, reporting templates and the like
- As assigned by project leads, may participate in and/or otherwise support other special projects
- Enters contract information into departmental systems and databases
- Performs contract set-up and maintenance
- Includes and assigning customers to appropriate contract groupings and class of trade (membership and affiliations), coordinating and managing contract term reviews
- Uses relevant contract terms, conditions and other regulations, policies, etc. as well as appropriate systems and tools to evaluate, calculate, validate and process customer payment
- Prepares, obtains approval for and ultimately publishes departmental scorecard reports, customer business review reports, various compliance and other ad hoc reports
- Performs ongoing membership and affiliate maintenance
- May include updating membership/affiliation on an exception basis in accordance with business rules
- Responds to questions/inquiries; may include policies, pricing, payment calculations, contract performance, compliance, etc.
- Interacts with contract customers to share and request information related to contract terms, contract data files, etc.
- Helps successfully resolve issues related to contract membership, affiliation and/or customer payments
- Supports internal and external audits
- Complies with all laws, regulations and policies that govern the conduct of Sponsor activities