- Follow prints, use sample assemblies, and receive verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed.
- Inspect PCB assemblies for proper solder, polarity and part presence/absence
- Position and align parts in specified relationship to each other in jig, fixture, or other holding device
- Mount assembled components such as transformers, resistors, transistors, capacitors, integrated circuits, and sockets, on panels
- Solder components and wires to PCB’s.
- Inspect solders to confirm specification and make adjustments if necessary.
- Repair or rework items by removing, adding, or replacing parts as needed
- 1st and 2nd shift positions available.
- Temp to hire positions in Kenosha, WI.
- $9-13/hr. depending on experience.