Senior IT Auditor
Three Pillar, San Francisco CA
Senior IT Auditor Description:
- Perform IT audit procedures, including identifying and defining issues, developing criteria, reviewing and analyzing evidence, and documenting business processes and procedures.
- Evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of IT controls relating to governance, project management, change management, information security, system backup and recovery, data center operations, business continuity and disaster recovery.
- Determine compliance with Company policies, standards, procedures, and applicable statutes and government regulations.
- Assist in communicating the results of audit projects via written and oral presentations to management.
- Assist in preparing written reports in English for all levels of management, detailing audit findings, conclusions, and agreed-upon corrective actions.
- Prepare audit work papers in order to document and support audit findings and conclusions.
- Assist in the identification of improvement opportunities and development of action plans.
- Assist in identifying and evaluating the organization’ s risk areas and provide input to the development of the Audit Plan.
- Maintain strong collaborative relationships with internal stakeholders to deliver results and support business performance.
- Promote teamwork in a global Internal Audit organization.
- Promote continuous development in the team and self.
Senior IT Auditor Qualifications:
- Experience in public accounting and/or internal auditing with a proven track record of accomplishments.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills to interact with all levels of management.
- Understanding of risk and control concepts related to IT controls.
- Experience with SAP Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems a plus.
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft application suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint). Strong Excel skills for data analysis preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Visio diagramming/flowcharting software, and data analysis software including Audit Command Language (ACL) or (IDEA) are a plus.
- Ability to travel 10% of the time required including international travel
- Bachelor’ s degree required. Computer Science and/or Accounting preferred.
- CISA, CIA, CISSP, CISM, or CRISC certification a plus.