Three Pillar, Rendon TX
Client is seeking a Senior Accountant with 4+ years of experience. Work hours would be full-time (40 hours per week) with very little overtime.
Job Summary: The Senior Accountant is responsible for preparing monthly financial statements, managing the accounts receivable and payable, evaluating operating costs, ensuring payment of all tax obligations, and preparing sales and financial reports, and summaries as required for effective financial management of the business.
Because your position places you in contact with owners, managers, employees, clients, and vendors, and allows you access to key business and personal information, confidentiality, tact, sensitivity, and professionalism are essential ingredients of your performance.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Recording and verifying all transactions in the Revenue cycle.
- Prepare monthly reconciliations of all bank accounts and credit cards.
- Process weekly payroll and related reporting.
- Establish credit policies and check credit for new customers.
- Compile Accounts Receivable and monitor aging.
- Collect on Accounts Receivable
- Recording and verifying all transactions related to the Accounts Payable process.
- Bank Reconciliations.
- Monitor cash flows and projections.
- Monitor and record inventory usage.
- Reconcile general ledger and prepare monthly financial statements.
- Prepare year end work papers.
- Develop and maintain accounting process and procedures to improve efficiency.
- Effective cost accounting to improve department performance.
- Bachelor' s in Accounting
- Accounting: 3 years
- B2B Commercial Collections: 1 year
- Financial Reporting: 1 year
- Financial Statements: 1 year