Continuous Improvement Engineer Required Skills
• Knowledge, understanding, and prior experience implementing Toyota Production System/JIT/Lean in a manufacturing environment
• Experience conducting lean/CI workshops such as Accelerated improvement, production preparation, value stream mapping, 5S
• Good blueprint reading and manufacturing/inspection related math skills
• Excellent verbal and written skills and an ability to work proactively in a teamwork environment
• Strong leadership, relationship building, teaming, and communication skills
• Ability to affect changes from non-reporting personnel
• Willingness to observe, train others, and make ' win-win' type recommendations
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as, collaboration, and time management skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook);
• Demonstrates prioritization and planning skills.
Continuous Improvement Engineer Required Experience
3+ years recent manufacturing environment experience, preference given to continuous improvement engineers creating standard work documents and those that have led Kaizen events.
Continuous Improvement Engineer Level of Education
BA/BS in Industrial, Manufacturing, or Mechanical Engineering; Lean/Six Sigma certification desirable
***Relocation Assistance Available***