Interested in joining a tight and extremely technical team at a 25-year-old mid-sized Hedge Fund with consistent year over year market returns? It is an incredible opportunity for a senior desktop engineer to work with innovative technology to improve user experience.
The VP of this team is one of the top managers in New York and he transforms not only teams, but also firms, by hiring people who understand white glove service and are able to use technology to create a better environment. Whether its AWS, VDI, or KACE, the right person will get the chance to research, implement and use a multitude of cutting-edge tools in a technically challenging, but welcoming, environment.
Responsibilities and Technology:
- Work heavily with XenApp in a heavy Citrix environment. (VMware experience also works).
- Be an integral part of the move to Azure while also getting a chance to play with AWS.
- Work with KACE and PowerShell to write scrips to automate process, package and distribute applications, and manage Group Policy.
- Implement single sign-on tools and processes.
- Dive deeply into Security.
- Create and lead MDMs.
- Serve as the last level of support
- Mentor junior members of the team.