Looking for 100% Remote work? Join an award-winning Federal project that is transforming complex business processes into new scoped applications within ServiceNow all from the comforts of your home! Our client has contract positions available for ServiceNow Developers to work in an Agile environment with a top-notch team of engineers and analysts. This remarkable project has a global reach and offers a great chance for long-term extensions for top performers.
Your attention to detail and clear communication skills are critical to your success in this remote work opportunity. Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens with the ability to obtain a Secret Clearance.
- 2 - 5 years ServiceNow development experience
- Experience must be in developing integrated custom and scoped applications, some positions require ServicePortal experience
- Knowledge in creating request forms and catalog tasks
- Expertise in implementing security (Access Control Lists)
- ServiceNow System Administrator certified
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens with the ability to obtain a Secret Clearance
Preferred Qualification for above positions:
- Active Secret Clearance
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join the Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.