The Squires Group, Inc. has an urgent need for two (2) DevOps Engineers to join an AGILE Development project for a Federal Agency in Arlington, VA. The project is focused on building the next generation of customer engagement systems for Federal Service Agencies. Your excellent communication and reporting skills are critical to your success on this project.
Per our Federal Government contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, eligible to pass the client’s background requirements.
- Support and implement DevOps capabilities to support a large web application development effort
- Ensure Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment controls and processes are followed for application code releases into non-production and production environments
- Configure DevOps processes and tools to support the application developers
- BS or BA degree
- 2 years of experience with configuration management and DevOps
- 2 years of experience with automated testing, performance, build, monitoring, and code quality tools
- 2 years of Jenkins and automated CI/CD experience
- 1 year of Chef experience
- AGILE Development experience
- Per our Federal Government contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, eligible to pass the client’s background requirements
- Experience with AWS and/or similar cloud service provider
- Linux experience
- Experience with OpenShift, Docker, and containerization
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.