The Squires Group, Inc. has a long term contract opportunity for an Oracle EBS Developer to join a Federal Project in San Antonio, TX. This program is focused on integrating personnel and pay management systems in an environment that is cost-effective and adaptable for future needs. As an Oracle EBS Developer, you will design, develop, and configure software systems to meet the client’s requirements.
Per our Federal Government contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens with an active Secret clearance.
- 1 - 2 years of experience with the following:
- Support and/or design and build of solution to include Oracle Custom applications and/or Oracle Enterprise Business Suite application in any or all of the following Oracle EBS Modules: Financials, HRMS, and Payroll
- Working with Oracle Database 11g and/or later versions
- Design and development with PL/SQL
- Interface Development within Oracle Applications Environment – Interface
- 6+ months of experience in Oracle ADF experience or Oracle SOA/BPEL or Custom Interface development using PL/SQL
- 6+ months of UNIX Shell Scripting experience
- Per our Federal Government contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens with an active Secret clearance
- Oracle EBS Forms Development/Personalizations, Oracle Reporting (BI Publisher, OBIEE), Oracle Workflow
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You – We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance – We work hard, we work smart, and have quality time for family and “life.”
3. Golden Rule – We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.