This position requires the individual to have significant mechanical and electrical knowledge and at least 5 years of operational experience with equipment such as:
1. Centrifugal and positive displacement pumps (rebuild and assemble)
2. Various valves, meters, instrumentation and piping
3. Instrumentation and controls
4. Positive displacement and gravity/pressure, liquid fillers
5. Cartoning equipment
6. Capping equipment
7. Pressure sensitive labelling equipment
8. Inkjet printers
9. PLC and HMI systems (AB primarily)
10. Various conveyors
11. Manufacturing tanks, flowmeters, loadcells and other fluid transfer components
12. Other mechanical and electrical components
College degree preferred but can be substitued with military experience or associates degree
Individual should be able to rebuild, changeover and diagnose moderate to complex problems associated with the previously identified equipment. Individual should have significant mechanical aptitude, understand the relationship between the equipment and electronics and apply the proper tools to be used for the job. This individual should be able to diagnose mechanical problems quickly and provide proper technical solutions to resolve.
We are an EEOC compliant employer.