RELOCATION ASSISTANCE OFFERED
Are you a hands on, experienced Quality Manager with a strong background in the Aerospace industry? Are you looking for the next step in your career with a technology driven company? If yes, then keep reading!
Located in Southeast part of South Dakota, near Sioux City, Iowa, this Quality Manager role will report to the General Manager and is responsible for overseeing all quality operations and quality systems.
Top Reasons to Work for our Client?
- Great working environment with long tenured employees ~ 10+ years!
- Strong commitment to employees ~ Strong commitment to customers.
- Diversified into many regulated industries
- Very technology driven
What you will be doing?
- The Quality Manager Drives continuous improvement and lean manufacturing thoroughly facility using various lean methodology including 6S, 8 wastes, Root Cause and Corrective Action.
- The Quality Manager supports APQP, FMEAs and PPAPs.
- The Quality Manager Creates and achieve measurable quality metrics.
- The Quality Manager Continually researches and implements process technologys and methods to increase process flow and capacity as well as improve overall quality.
- The Quality Manager Assists with coordination and launch of new products and revisions.
- The Quality Manager Manages a team of 8 direct reports and 15 indirect reports.
- The Quality Manager Manages, maintains and audits certifications including NADCAP, ISO/AS and customers certifications.
- The Quality Manager Manages quality training programs.
What you need for this position?
- 5+ year’s minimum experience in the Aerospace industry.
- Must have experience as a Quality Manager in the Aerospace industry.
- Must have knowledge of lean methodology and experience implementing and maintaining within manufacturing environment.
- Strong experience with engineering drawing interpretations including GD&T requirements.
- BS preferred but not required.
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent compensation, including bonus program
- Complete and comprehensive benefits package
- Relocation assistance
- Great team-oriented environment with a family and community focus!
Send resume to Amy Szuba at [email protected]