Mechanical Design Engineer - Ludington, MI
Are you a Mechanical Design Engineer that has extensive experience working with SolidWorks? If you have at least 3 years’ experience in similar role and have SolidWorks experience, keep reading!! This position is located in Ludington, MI.
Top Reasons to Work for our Client:
- Well establish family owned organization that has been in business for 35 years’.
- All custom products from a design concept.
- Services their customers by leveraging some of the latest technology in the industry.
What will you be doing?
- Utilizing Solid Works to prepare detailed drawings to design high quality parts.
- Applying pre-defined design guidelines to the design on change parts.
- Maintaining and updating design guides and inspection masters.
- Incorporating design changes in all appropriate paperwork.
- Traveling to a customer’s facility for trouble shooting as required.
What experience do you need for this position?
- Extensive experience working with SolidWorks and have a strong mechanical aptitude.
- A minimum of 3 years in a Mechanical Design role utilizing SolidWorks.
- A 2 or 4 year degree and a minimum of 3 years work experience.
If you are a Mechanical Design Engineer that has extensive experience working with SolidWorks and have at least 3 years’ experience in similar, apply today! [email protected]