Field Service Machinist – Heavy Travel Position -
- 50 years in business servicing a diverse customer base industries including scientific, military, and industrial companies.
- Global leader in their unique industry offering specialties services to top companies worldwide!
- Offer clients exclusive services and are able to support companies that others can’t!
Benefits and Features:
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Disability and Life insurance
- Life insurance
- Wellness program
- Annual reviews and salary increases
- Vacation pay
- 7 paid holidays
- UNLIMITED Unpaid time off
- 401k with a 50% match up to 6%
Field Service Machinist Role:
- Unique, traveling position which allows you to work hard and make amazing money when traveling…and then take time off if desired between projects!!
- Travel up to 50% - nationally and globally – as a manual machinist in the field.
- Will work 12 hour days, 7 days a week when on assignment – will be gone weeks at a time.
- 2 years’ experience as a manual machinist.
- Expertise with bridge ports, mills, presses, grinders, and manual lathes.
- Strong machining experience with very technical skills.
- Valid driver’s license and able to pass a background check.
Send resume to Amy Szuba for review at [email protected]