Thompson Technologies is seeking a Linux Systems Engineer for a full time, direct hire position with our client in Atlanta, GA. Candidates from smaller companies and start-ups are highly desired.
Reasons to apply:
- Paid sabbatical program (1 month off every 5 years)
- Medical, LTD and Dental insurance paid 100% for employee (50% for family)
- 401k with company match
- Casual dress, free snacks, complimentary massages, and great parties
- Tuition Reimbursement
- An award-winning culture
- Long Term Disability paid 100% for employee
What we need:
- A solid Linux Engineer with at least 3 years of experience in a large-scale networked environment
- LAMP stack application support (Ability to install, configure and maintain Apache and MySQL)
- Network troubleshooting skills (tcpdump/wireshark analysis)
- Experience managing firewalls
- Networking experience with (VPNs, ACLs, switches, load balancers, routers, firewalls, MPLS)
- Scripting experience (Bash or Python)
What happens now? Submit your resume to Philip at [email protected] and tell us a little about your background!
Thompson Technologies has been named several times as one of the fastest-growing companies in the country by Inc. 500. Just this year, we have earned the Atlanta' s Best & Brightest Award, the National Best & Brightest Award, the Forbes 250 Best Recruiting & Staffing Companies recognition and the Inavero’ s Best of Staffing for Talent Satisfaction. We have twice been named one of Atlanta' s Best Places to Work by the Atlanta Business Chronicle, awarded the Atlanta Pacesetters award, as well as earned a spot on the Inc. 500 list on two separate occasions. Our growth is due mainly to a partnering approach with our clients. We are focused on making clients successful and we do it with honesty and integrity.