Career Transitions, Chicago IL
The Research Analyst will conduct bio-analysis testing in accordance with GLP guidelines and validate all sample analysis
Top Reasons to Work with our Customer?
- 30 years in business providing cutting edge expertise in bio-analysis.
- Prominent researching organization within the pharmaceutical industry
- Global leader with over 6,000 employees
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive salary!
- Complete and comprehensive benefits package that are effective 1st day of employment!
- Longevity, stability, and growth.
What you need for Success in this position?
- Bachelor’s in scientific related field
- 2+ years’ experience analytically testing biologic matrices and pharmaceutical products
- Experience with LC-MS, HPLC and UPLC
- Complete knowledge of GLP guidelines
What you will be doing?
- Understand and comply with GLP requirements and follow Methods, Plans and SOP/SWPs and related lab procedures; comply with safety policies, comply with company policies.
- Use and properly maintain lab instrument and equipment appropriately for assigned tasks.
- Conduct Bio-analysis validation and sample analysis with minimal supervision meeting company quality standards.
- Conduct method development under supervision.
Send resume to Lauren Troyer for review at [email protected]
For all our opening positions, visit our website at www.careertransitionsllc.com