Are you a Mortgage Originator who is looking for an exciting opportunity to work with a fast growing respected financial institution? My client located in Carmel, Indiana is looking for a Mortgage Originator for a permanent/ direct hire role.
For over 100 years they have been providing customized solutions and excellent customer service to their clients. Located throughout the Midwest, primarily, Indiana, Illinois, Ohio, as well as Colorado, Florida and the Caribbean, our client has tripled in size of the last 5 years, and is continuing to grow!
This newly created Mortgage Originator Role will be responsible for:
- Developing relationships with current customers, the community and real estate professionals to promote products.
- Collecting appropriate documents upon loan application and during the processing of the loan.
- Interviewing and Pre-Qualifying prospects for loans.
- Ordering credit reports for potential clients.
- Identifying, developing, and maintaining a network of relationships for mortgage loan opportunities.
What will you need for this role?
- Active NMLS license.
- 2+ years of experience in loan processing/ closing residential mortgages.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent communication skills.
Our client offers a solid base salary + commissions, as well as a complete and comprehensive benefits package!
To apply send your resume to Katie Hagedorn at [email protected]!