Accounting Representative must be self-starter who is able to multi-task effectively with minimal supervision.
The Accounting Representative is responsible for monitoring accounts receivables and payables for accounts past due and coordinates with the customers and the factoring service to ensure that payment is received for all invoices.
Accounting duties include:
• Monitors accounts receivables and works with customers and factoring service to obtain payment status and provide information and documentation necessary to enable the customers to process payment
• Enter prices in accounting system and maintain record of pricing lists for each customer.
• Generate price discrepancy report and work with the traffic department to ensure all prices are correct
• Preparing detailed monthly report of chargeback’s and credits
• Maintain logs of written and verbal communication with the customers and factoring service showing the status of open invoices and unresolved disputes
• Managing bank and general ledger reconciliations, as well as payroll processing
• Prepares dispute documentation for doubtful chargeback’s and follows up with customers for responses and/or credits
- Keywords: Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, A/R, A/P