Recruiting Account Manager
PsychPros Staffing & Executive Search, Cincinnati OH
Recruiting Account Manager
PsychPros, Inc has exciting growth plans and we are looking for a talented Recruiting Account Manager to join our team and be a part of our journey.
Responsible for all facets of recruiting and plays a critical role in ensuring the organization is hiring the best candidates. Provides general employment and recruitment support in a fast-paced and results-focused environment.
- Manage talent acquisition process with enthusiasm and accuracy from requisition initiation through offer acceptance, including but not limited to:
- Collaborate with Hiring Managers (HMs) to develop job requirements, prepare job descriptions/postings and regularly communicate updates throughout the process.
- Post openings internally and externally on company website, socialmedia sites and other appropriate media outlets.
- Source for qualified candidates for temporary and direct-hire employees using ATS and all other sources.
- Review applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements. Screen, interview and provide candidate recommendations.
- Coordinate interview process with candidate, HM and all participating stakeholders, collect candidate feedback and maintains records. Negotiate offers and manage process through to candidate’ s first day, including but not limited to, reference checks, background and drug screens.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor' s degree from accredited college/university with at least five (5) years experience recruiting for professional positions and two (2) years experience recruiting for healthcare positions.
- Experience developing and implementing social media strategies, required.
- Experience in behavioral health/ social services preferred.
Skills, Knowledge And Conditions
- Must have strong skills in attracting passive candidates, and knowledge in all areas of employment recruitment including, but not limited to, competitive recruiting practices, effective sourcing methods, current social media strategies and competitive compensation practices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and listening skills, and maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Must be persuasive and able to sell the company and positions effectively, and have excellent negotiation skills.
- Excellent attention to detail, organization and accuracy skills.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must be accomplished at targeting and achieving results, goal setting, prioritizing tasks, overcoming obstacles, establishing team standards and responsibilities and creating a results-focused environment
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and flexibility to deal with changing schedules and priorities, schedule complex appointments and interviews across multiple time zones and locations, and work with remote team members and hiring managers.
If you are interested in further information, please send the most updated copy of your resume and a good time to contact you to [email protected]
National Recruiting Manager