Civil Designer (Site Development)
Selectek, Forest Park Georgia
I have a client located just south of Atlanta, GA that has an immediate need for a Civil Designer with civil site development experience.
- Responsible for civil site development grading projects.
- Civil Site/Land Development experience
- Must have Civil 3D and AutoCAD experience
- Must have experience in drainage design, erosion control and storm water design.
Preferred Experience/Additional Information:
- Any person who has done the civil site grading for commercial or residential projects would be considered
- Civil site grading for substations would be a plus
- They do have flex time, you can come in as early as 6: 00a.m. and leave as late as 6: 00p.m., as long as you work an 8-hour day and at least take a half hour lunch. They will be given an option to have every other Friday off or work Mon-Fri every week.
- 25-34/hr. (some flexibility depending on experience)
This is a long-term contract assignment. For more information, please send your updated resume to [email protected] and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144