Electrical Engineer (electrical distribution and lighting design)
Selectek, Kennesaw Georgia
I have a client located in Kennesaw, GA that has an immediate need for an Electrical Engineer.
- An Electrical Engineer responsible for producing electrical designs/assessments and to lead/manage/supervise electrical designers
- Strong knowledge and understanding of electrical distribution and lighting design for commercial buildings.
- Familiarity with National Electrical Code and building codes
- Electrical Engineering degree
- Must be proficient using AutoCAD
- Experienced in supervising workloads of Electrical designers and engineering interns.
- Prefer and EIT or PE
- Prefer someone with experience leading a group of designers
- Ideally, looking for 10-15 years’ experience but open to as little as 5 years if they have the leadership skills.
- Revit experience would be a plus
- Most of their projects are commercial, retail and municipal
- Must be willing to learn AutoCAD Architectural
- $70-90k- (Flexible depending on experience)
This is a direct hire opportunity. For more information, please send your updated resume to [email protected] and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144