I have a client located near Alpharetta, GA that has an immediate need for an Industrial Engineer or Manufacturing Engineer.
- Responsible for time study production tasks, facility layouts, tooling design utilizing 3D CAD and generally understanding and making recommendations for optimum efficiency for the workflow of an assembly process production facility.
- 65-70% of the job will be Industrial Engineering functions-time studies, plant layout, determining optimum efficiency in the assembly process.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Industrial, Manufacturing or Mechanical Engineering
- 5-10 years of experience in industrial engineering focusing on low to mid volume production
- Understanding of machines, mechanisms, and assembly processes
- Experience with 3D CAD (Creo/Windchill preferred) to design fixtures and document design changes
Preferred Experience/Additional Information:
- PLC programming a plus
- Robotic experience a plus
- Hours and Shift: 1st shift: 7-8am - 4-5pm
- $35-$38/hr. (some flexibility depending on experience)
This is a temp to permanent position and possibly direct hire for the right candidate. For more information, please send your updated resume to [email protected] and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144