Selectek is looking for an ambitious, entrepreneurial, and experienced technical recruiter who will apply knowledge and skill to match quality candidates to our clients’ job openings. Our dynamic team works within a proven recruiting framework to make job opportunities open for talented candidates.
The primary goal of this position is to search, solicit, identify, and qualify prospective engineering and technology candidates for technical disciplines in both temporary and permanent placements for our clients. Ultimately, the recruiter’ s purpose is to ensure our company attracts, hires, and retains the best employees while growing a strong talent pipeline.
- Identify and qualify potential candidates through recruiting phone calls, internal databases, internet job boards, social media and other search engines
- Promote the interests of Selectek and our clients via thorough and competent recruiting techniques
- Screen candidates’ resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews to assess applicants' relevant knowledge, skills, experience, and aptitudes
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process and employment life cycle
- Build and maintain a pipeline of talent to accommodate current and future client job openings
- Maintain candidates’ files in company’ s internal database
REQUIREMENTS, SKILLS, & QUALIFICATIONS
- 3+ years of professional contract recruiting experience, ideally with a technology staffing firm
- Displays proven skills in sourcing candidates and building relationships
- Maintains a general knowledge of various employment laws and practices
- Understands and employs discretion and confidentiality
Communication & Technology
- Connects, influences, and communicates with people
- Exhibits effective verbal, written, and listening skills on the phone and in electronic communication
- Follows instructions
- Maintains proficiency in a Microsoft Office environment (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Exhibits fluency in social media and internet recruiting resources (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Negotiates fairly and confidently for the best deal possible
- Works within deadlines and a fast-paced environment while maintaining a sense of urgency
- Learns new tasks quickly and excels at multi-tasking
- Exhibits excellent organizational and follow-up skills
- Prioritizes work assignments
- Maintains a pleasant and professional demeanor
- Possesses superior interpersonal skills when working with the clients, candidates, and coworkers
- Works independently with minimal supervision
- Displays problem-solving skills and implements solutions
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
Selectek offers a generous compensation structure that allows top performers who excel some of the highest compensation packages in the industry. Selectek offers a robust benefits suite which includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, 401K plan (with company match), and Direct Deposit.
Technical recruiters adhere to Selectek’ s office hours: Monday through Friday, 8: 30 am to 5: 30 pm. Must be able to work before and after typical work hours when required; able to sit at a desk; able to speak, hear, and write in English; and able to focus in an open workspace.
Selectek is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Selectek, Inc. was established in December 1990 as a woman-owned technical engineering staffing firm located in Atlanta and incorporated in the state of Georgia. For over two decades, top-tier engineering firms across the Southeast and nationally have turned to Selectek for solutions to their technical staffing needs; whether it is for Contract, Temp to Perm or Permanent placement. Selectek focuses on all disciplines in the Power and Energy, Industrial/Process and Commercial and Medical Engineering Device arenas. We provide skilled talent to our clients consisting of Engineers, Designers, CAD Drafters, Technicians and Related Engineering Disciplines.