Selectek, Woodstock Georgia
I have a manufacturing client located in Woodstock, GA area that has an immediate need for an Estimator/Quoting Technician.
- The Estimator/Quoting Technician creates bill of material, routing information and is responsible for final sample part approvals. In addition, the role will prepare bill of materials for production and continuously update material and labor time
- Quote/Estimate preparation including labor steps and identifying material needed to manufacture parts. The quotes will be prepared mostly with Excel using pivot tables and lookup tables.
- You will start off estimating wiring harnesses and will move into control panels once you gain experience.
- 2 Plus years of Quoting or Estimating Experience- Open to no estimating experience if you have Drafting/Designing experience
- Ability to Read Blueprints
- Ability to read AutoCAD drawings
- Mechanical Aptitude
- Excel skills utilizing pivot tables & lookup tables
- $17/hr. (some flexibility depending on experience)
This is a temp to permanent position. For more information, please send your updated resume to [email protected] and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144