ER35 - Mechanical Designer
Kelly Services eAccounts, Oshkosh WI
1 year contract
Up to 32 an hour
Prepare computer-aided design (CAD & CATIA) layouts and bills of material of component subgroups. Resolve engineering-related problems in manufacturing. Prepare detail drawings as required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Prepare design layouts, diagrams, bills of material, and drawings/schematics of components and assemblies with supporting calculations, i.e. weight, tolerancing, etc. in support of the overall vehicle design.
2. Create and revise drawings. Perform other engineering-related tasks as required i.e., analysis, bills of material creation, manufacturing support, layout work, and supplier contact.
3. Check work to ensure accuracy of spelling, drawing format and organization, dimension and tolerance convention, and conformance with Engineering Standards.
4. Design vehicle components to meet customer requirements.
5. Enforce the proper use of engineering criteria and drawing standards. Ensure that technical issues are conducted within the framework of company policies and procedures.
6. Provide technical assistance for prototype, pilot, and production support.
7. Perform job duties in an ethical, professional manner which is consistent with the Oshkosh Way Conduct duties consistent with the Company’s mission statement, quality objectives, and defined policies and procedures.
Associate’s degree in Mechanical Design or equivalent experience
6-plus months related experience
CATIA V5 assembly, sheet metal, and part design workbenches experience preferred
Experience with Creo, SmarTeam, Winchill
Chat with me now! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/424214