Selectek is currently searching for a CAD conveyor installation designer. They are looking for someone with Inventor Experience and Material Handling experience preferably in particular as they have recently transitioned to 3D design. They will be designing support structure for the conveyor systems including platforms, walkways, and stairways. The designers are responsible for conveying to both the manufacturing floor and the installation crew on how to fabricate and install the systems. They will not be designing from scratch.
Temp to Perm
Please send an updated word version of your resume to Aaron Tibbetts at [email protected] for immediate consideration.
People who are experienced with layout or installation drawings for conveyor systems are preferred. UPS, FedEx, or DHL experience is preferred. High level of attention to detail is required.
If the candidate does not have Inventor experience, they MUST have 3D software experience (Solidworks, Pro-E/CREO, AutoCAD 3D)
The manager will have 10 more desks to fill
- Standard day hours
- Will be sitting in a cubical behind a computer 90% of the day
- They will sit with all Mechanical Designers and Project Engineers (estimating around 70 people in this department; 500 people total within the company)
- Qualifications: -2-3 years Inventor design experience is preferred. Other 3D modeling softwares are acceptable if they have material handling experience
- Material handling experience is a must right now (doesn' t have to be parcel sorting conveyors)
- Installation/Fabrication drawings
- Structural steel
- Ability to work well with Project Engineers and other Mechanical Designers
- Performance Expectations: -Must be able to work with Engineers on installation projects.
- Performance will be determined on how quickly and accurately the candidate can produce drawings
- Interview Information: Will take PI evaluation (two questions with 60 possible adjectives to describe how they think of themselves and secondly how others think of them).