I have a client located in Lawrenceville, GA area that has an immediate need for an Architect/Architectural Designer.
- You will be responsible for creating architectural drawings for hospitality projects. Experience with multi-story commercial, retail and/or industrial projects will transfer well.
- Will take the prototype model and then create architectural drawings using CAD per customer specs. Coordinate with MEP groups.
- Must be proficient using AutoCAD
Preferred Experience/Additional Information:
- Degreed Architect or Architectural Design experience.
- If no hospitality experience, will take commercial, retail and industrial experience.
- Revit experience- current staff is being trained in Revit
- Project Navigator is a plus.
- Hours & Shift: M-F; 9-4: 30 are core hours, some flex.
- There will be a basic AutoCAD test
- 1-5 years of experience preferred but open to 5-15 years of experience.
This is a temp to permanent position. For more information, please send your updated resume to [email protected] and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144