I have a client located in Alpharetta, GA that has an immediate need for a Mechanical Assembler (Industrial equipment).
- This role will involve using basic hand tools to assemble large industrial equipment. The equipment will mostly consist of pipe flanges and pipe runs, but candidates should have a strong industrial assembly background.
- Work in the fabrication shop and help build/assemble industrial equipment.
- For this position every piece of equipment built is different and requires candidates to be problem solvers when build instructions need adjustments.
- 3 Plus years Mechanical Assembly of large equipment/machines
- Basic Hand Tools and the ability to use those tools
- Ability to read BOM’ s and Blue Prints
Preferred Experience/Additional Information:
- Welding Skills
- Hours & Shift: M- F 6am-4pm
Job Order Details:
- The focus of this job will be to provide mechanical assembly and fabrication using basic hand tools for their industrial skid mounted systems. These systems are primarily including pumps, valves, compressors, piping, and instrumentation equipment.
- 17-20/hr. (some flexibility depending on experience)
This is a temp to permanent assignment. For more information, please send your updated resume to [email protected] and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144