Revit Designer (Architectural Or Mechanical)
Selectek, Milwaukee Wisconsin
I have a client located in the Milwaukee, WI that has an immediate need for Revit Designer.
- This person will work on new projects and renovations for various building types.
- Revit proficiency- this is a must
- Architectural OR Mechanical (Plumbing/Piping/HVAC)
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience
Preferred Experience/Additional Information
- Degree, Associates or Bachelor' s
- This person should be experienced with Revit.
- There will be a Revit CAD test.
- You would be working for a full-service A&E firm. They work in aviation, commercial, industrial healthcare and federal projects.
Job Order Details:
- This role can vary. They have flexibility in the skill level and will take someone who can take markups from an Engineer or Architect and input them into the model. If a candidate has a higher capability, they will also have them do markups themselves and/or create construction drawings. In this case, they would do layouts with supervision.
- $30-35/hr. (Depending on experience; some flexibility)
This is a contract to permanent position. For more information, please send your updated resume to [email protected] and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144