Selectek is currently seeking a Project Manager with 5 plus years in industrial machinery manufacturing and responsible for maintaining project schedules, ensuring compliance with project specifications, and coordinating field services. Will work directly with Sales, Engineering, Production, and Customers.
Temp to Perm
- Successful candidate will have a strong technical background in industrial machinery manufacturing.
- Be able to read and interpret technical specifications, mechanical, and electrical drawings.
- Candidate must have the ability to multi-task, prioritize and deal with interruptions to bring to successful completion complex assignments while meeting deadlines.
- Candidate must possess strong verbal and written communication skills and be proficient with various software packages including Microsoft Excel, Word, and AutoCAD.
- Municipal and/or industrial wastewater treatment equipment
- Solid Works experience is a plus.
Please send an updated Word copy of your resume to Aaron Tibbetts at [email protected]