Selectek is currently seeking Lead Civil Engineer to to work for the premier professional services and management provider for the telecom industry. The Civil Engineer will focus on small cell telecom site development projects.Though the role is focused on the development of telecom sites, other engineering site development experience will be considered. The closest fit for this role besides telecom experience would be with utilities, small commercial/residential development, or roadway design.
Contract to Hire
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Function as Engineer of Record for engineering projects – includes signing and sealing of construction documents.
- Design engineering drawings and related construction documents for client projects.
- Perform QA/QC review of client deliverables prior to issuance of documents.
- Manage and direct production of CAD and other assigned personnel to optimize productivity.
- Interpret client requirements and prepare contract documents.
- Conform designs to local jurisdictional requirements for land use and permitting.
- Provide engineering designs for sites with a “ best value” mentality.
- Develop standard details and standard site layouts for site types.
- Modify and/or refine details during project to improve design.
- May function as key contact between the Engineering department and Client teams.
- Learn new technology necessary for expanding work base.
- Coordinate with other managers, consultants and contractors on project to ensure quality performance.
- Civil Engineering Degree from accredited engineering university
- Licensed Professional Engineer in at least one state with ability to acquire additional states as needed.
- 5 Years of Experience performing Civil Site Development & Site Planning in the telecom, utilities, residential/commercial, or roadway design.
- Telecom site development experience
Please send and updated MS Word version of your resume to Aaron Tibbetts at [email protected]