Selectek, Alpharetta Georgia
I have a client located in Alpharetta, GA that has an immediate need for an Electronic Assembler.
- Our client has an immediate need for an electronics production assembler. This role will require the candidate to perform mechanical and electrical integration of wiring and soldering of their products.
- The core activities of this position will be to perform the typical duties of an electronics assembler, including soldering, creating wiring harnesses, populating circuit boards, populating connectors and general assembly of products.
- 5 plus years of assembly and Soldering experience for electronic systems.
Preferred Experience/Additional Information:
- Current IPC-A-610 or J-STD-001 Certification.
- Previous experience working with Military or Medical Equipment.
Job Order Details:
- This role will act as an assembler and soldering tech for rugged computer systems. They will be asked to put together electronic sub-assemblies and perform testing to ensure they are assembled correctly.
- 15.50-16/hr. (16/hr. if you have IPC-A-610 or J-STD-001)
This is a 3-months plus assignment - At least work through the end of the years and if things continue to pick up it could be extended and could turn in temp to permanent. For more information, please send your updated resume to [email protected] and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144