I have a client located in Atlanta, GA that has an immediate need for a CSA Estimator.
A Civil, Structural, Architectural Estimator responsible for coordinating projects from the first estimate all the way through subcontracts.
- Perform conceptual estimates based on limited drawings and specifications.
- Coordinate estimates with other building disciplines, i.e., electrical, mechanical and plumbing.
- Confer with field operations on project requirements, productions, job restrictions, staffing, competitive advantages and subcontractor experience.
- Bachelor’ s degree in construction management, architecture, engineering or another technical field.
- Minimum 5-8+ years industrial construction or manufacturing estimating experience.
- Proficiency in estimating, project scheduling and take off software solutions; knowledge of WinEst, Timberline or similar.
- Ability to read and interpret construction specifications and drawings.
- Must be able to work in a high-volume, fast-paced environment.
- Thorough knowledge of construction costs as it relates to the CSI MasterFormat with the ability to breakout lump sum pricing into detailed scopes of work with definite quantities and units of measure.
- Must have design-build manufacturing plant construction experience.
Preferred Experience/Additional Information:
- We are looking for candidates with experience in building manufacturing plants. Only manufacturing plant construction experience will be considered. You can have some other experience within your career, but the bulk of the experience needs to be manufacturing plants.
Most of their work is for industrial manufacturing facilities. They do a lot of automotive facilities and warehouses. It' s only the shell of the building, not the equipment; although they go after that business too. Some of it is high end architecture, for example nice expensive wall-paneling.
- Pay is negotiable based on experience.
This is a temp to permanent or direct hire position depending on experience. For more information, please send your updated resume to [email protected] and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144