CSA Estimator (Design-Build)
Selectek, Atlanta GA
Our client is currently seeking a CSA Estimator.
- Coordinating projects from the first estimate all the way through subcontracts.
- Perform conceptual estimates based on limited drawings and specifications.
- Coordinate estimates with other building disciplines, i.e., electrical, mechanical and plumbing.
- Confer with field operations on project requirements, productions, job restrictions, staffing, competitive advantages and subcontractor experience.
- Bachelor’ s degree in construction management, architecture, engineering or another technical field.
- Minimum 5-8 years industrial construction or manufacturing estimating experience.
- Proficiency in estimating, project scheduling and take off software solutions; knowledge of WinEst, Timberline or similar.
- Ability to read and interpret construction specifications and drawings.
- This position requires proficiency in Microsoft Suite products.
- Knowledge of Division 1 - 14 CSI master formats.
- Thorough understanding of commercial construction systems means and methods.
- Must be able to work in a high-volume, fast-paced environment.
- Thorough knowledge of construction costs as it relates to the CSI MasterFormat with the ability to breakout lump sum pricing into detailed scopes of work with definite quantities and units of measure.
- Expertise in construction methods and materials, as it relates to both new construction and tenant improvements/fit outs.
- Understanding of trade responsibilities within the overall construction contract.
- Dependent on experience
This is a temp to perm position (with the potential to go direct) that our client is looking to fill immediately. For more information, please email a copy of your resume to Beka Finkel at [email protected]