Piping Designer (5+ years of experience)
Selectek, Atlanta Georgia
I have a client located in the Atlanta, GA area that has an immediate need for a Jr. Piping Designer.
- This position will perform pipe routing and layouts of industrial systems such as steam, boilers, condensate, cooling water, and instrument air.
- Minimum 5 years' experience
- AutoCAD and 3D Piping Modeling
- Industrial piping experience
- Mechanical Ductwork and layout
- Company specializes in Steam and Power.
- Hours & Shift: 7: 00-5: 00 or 8: 00-6: 00
- Candidate will review and interpret piping systems in PFD and P&ID drawings. This role will also route piping systems as needed and review final design for compliance with ASME codes. This person should be familiar with pipe stress analysis (not running analysis particularly, but familiarity with hot piping systems over 300 degrees). Candidate should also be familiar with deliverables such as: plot plans, piping orthographics, isometrics, and flow diagrams. Any 3D will suffice: SmartPlant, AutoPlant, Plant 3D, CadWorx, or Inventor.
- $25-36/hr+ (flexibility depending on experience)
This is a temp to permanent position and it may be a direct hire opportunity depending on experience. For more information, please send your updated resume to [email protected] and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144