Mechanical Engineer- HVAC/Plumbing/Fire Protection
Selectek, Norcross Georgia
I have a client located near Norcross, GA that has an immediate need for a Mechanical Engineer or Designer.
- We have an opening for a Mechanical Engineer or Designer. This position will perform mechanical engineering and design duties for HVAC, Plumbing and Fire Protection systems.
- AutoCAD proficiency
- Minimum 1-year experience OR Co-Op / Internship
- Mechanical Design: HVAC, Plumbing, Fire Protection
- Candidate will work with Senior Engineers and Principals to design mechanical aspects of plumbing, fire protection, and HVAC systems. This work may include duct and piping layout and sizing, load calculations, and coordination of other utilities. AutoCAD and/or Revit will be used. This role calls for someone who is extremely self-motivated and can learn to work autonomously in a fast-moving environment. Again, either a designer or engineer will be considered for this position.
- $50-60k; some flexibility depending on experience
This is a direct hire position. For more information, please send your updated resume to [email protected] or press apply, and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144