Selectek has partnered with an industry leader that specializes in manufacturing, dyeing and finishing equipment for textiles, carpet and paper machinery with a specialty in stainless steel manufacturing.
Our client is currently seeking an Inside Sales Assistant with 5 yrs. ' exp. and responsible for working directly with the Contracts Administrator to review project specifications, produce detailed sales proposals, and produce equipment layout drawings for customers ensuring compliance with project specifications. Assist with maintaining and organization of sales inquiries, project bidding requirements, and meeting required deadlines.
Contract to Hire
- Successful candidate will have a strong technical background in industrial machinery manufacturing.
- Be able to read and interpret technical specifications, mechanical, and electrical drawings.
- Candidate must possess strong verbal and written communication skills and be proficient with various software packages including Microsoft Excel, Word, and AutoCAD.
- 2 or 4 year degree in Mechanical Engineering (degree not required)
- Municipal and/or industrial wastewater treatment equipment exp. is a plus.
- SolidWorks is a plus
For immediate consideration please send an updated MS Word copy of your resume to Aaron Tibbetts at [email protected]