Our client is currently seeking a Chemical Process Engineer. In this position, you would be working for a reputable engineering firm.
- Perform conceptual and detailed designs for process systems in the microelectronics industries, including ultrapure and high purity water systems; specialty gas and chemical storage and delivery systems; solvent recovery systems; wastewater and off gas treatment system
- Work with piping designers to develop equipment layouts, P&IDs, and piping designers for process systems
- 6+ years of chemical process engineering experience
- Proficiency with Pipeflo, Navisworks, Bluebeam and/or ProjectWise (not all required)
- Bachelor’ s degree in Chemical Engineering strongly preferred; other degrees acceptable based on appropriate industry experience
- $43-68/hr (dependent on experience)
This is a 7+ month contract position that our client is looking to fill immediately. For more information, please email a copy of your resume to Beka Finkel at [email protected]