I have a client located near Bowling Green, Kentucky that has an immediate need for an Electrical Engineer (0-5 years).
- This person will work within a manufacturing facility to perform PLC programming and CAD duties. Training will be available.
- Bachelor' s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Knowledge of PLC’ s or Robotics
- Mitsubishi PLC’ s
- Robotics- Yaskawa/Motoman
Candidate will go through a company training process to work on the company' s PLC' s and CAD. The breakdown is estimated to be about 80% programming and 20% AutoCAD design. This position will be 50% in an office setting and 50% on the manufacturing floor. The duties will be to set up new equipment, commission it, and automate some older lines. Candidate will troubleshoot and repair electrical failures and should have a basic knowledge of mechanical systems as well. This person will assist in designing new equipment or redesigning existing equipment and will assist in coordinating fabrication, assembly, installation, and start up.
- $62k+ (salary depends on experience)
This is a direct hire opportunity. For more information, please send your updated resume to [email protected] or press apply, and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144