Jobs related to "Desktop Support Specialist - AutoCAD"
Selectek is working with a client that is currently seeking a Desktop Support Specialist. In this position, you would be working for a reputable architectural firm.
- Daily support for local and remote users using company’ s Helpdesk System
- Assisting in the development and maintenance of IT systems and procedures
- Providing technical support in analyzing, identifying and resolving problems related to delivery of CAD/BIM production including AutoCAD, AutoCAD Architecture, Revit, KIP plotting, etc.
- Resolving hardware and software issues
- Setting up workstations and laptops
- Supporting mobile devices (Apple)
- Assisting in asset inventory
- Creating procedural documentation when necessary
- Assisting in the management of digital printing and plotting issues when they occur within BIM/CAD software applications
- 2+ years of working experience in a desktop support role
- Experience working with Adobe Products (Acrobat, Indesign, Photoshop)
- Experience working with Windows 7 64bit+ and Microsoft Office 2010+
- Associates Degree
- Bachelor’ s Degree
- Experience with Autodesk Revit, AutoCAD, AutoCAD Architecture, 3DSMax Design, and/or Navisworks
This is a temp to perm position that our client is looking to fill immediately.For more information, please email a copy of your resume to Aaron Tibbetts at [email protected]