Selectek has an opening for an Engineering Test Technician in Greenville, SC. This role will be test strength and durability of the company' s products.
Job Order Details: This role will include creating, maintaining, and publishing test reports, work instructions and documentation. The facility has the ability to ' create and destroy'. Candidate will assist in supporting the implementation of manufacturing processes as well as identifying quality issues, identifying and implementing cost reduction methods, and safety oversight. Knowledge of welding processes (MIG), mills and lathes, and PLC' s is also preferred.
Temp to Perm
- Associates Degree (highly preferred)
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings and schematics
- Minimum 2 years' experience
- Mechatronics experience
- Understanding of hydraulics and pneumatics
- Knowledge of Continuous Improvement: Six Sigma, Kaizen
Our client is looking to fill this role on a temp to perm role immediately. For immediate consideration please send and updated resume to Aaron Tibbetts at [email protected]